Space is limited to 50 participants.
Registration include two daily coffee/tea breaks (per day); however, no meals are included.
Payment must be provided at the time of registration - whether online or at the door.
All rates are in US Dollars.
A limited number of discounted registrations are available for students. This special rate is available to individuals who are enrolled in a program of study leading to a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree, are interns, or are postdoctoral candidates. Postdoctoral candidates qualify for this student rate for up to two years, with proof of status from their employer.
- Discounted student rate (until September 7, 2017) - $230
- At the door (after September 7, 2017) - $330
- Regular rate (from July 1 - September 7, 2017) - $475
- At the door (after September 7, 2017) - $575
- A full refund is available until August 15, 2017. We regret that no refunds will be issued after August 15, 2017 due to administrative costs and constraints.
- A limited number of scholarships are available. To apply for a scholarship, please send a one-page letter indicating interest in this event and need for the scholarship to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance. CE certificates are available for MDs, counselors and psychologists in Washington State. Please add $25 to your registration fee for processing of CE certification.
Need help? If you are having trouble registering, please contact email@example.com.